Sunday, 28 December 2014

My Elder Sista

Nana.
That’s what I call her.
She’s so close to me since childhood time.
Up till now, I share almost every problem with her.
“Tak semua benda bole citer kat mak. LOL”
Well, I think ‘confide’ is the better word.
Simple problems like hunger and anger, I will complain to her.
But surprisingly, she will always have pieces of advice to give.
Even she usually laughs and mocks me first.
Sometimes I feel guilty whenever I caught her crying and feeling down.
I consider myself a coward because I prefer to stay quiet.
All I could say is cliché phrases like ‘be strong’ and ‘Allah knows the best’.
One thing that made me feel really disappointed and aggrieved was when I failed to attend her convocation day.
Maybe she doesn’t notice the fact that I really love and appreciate her.
“ If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.”

No comments :

Post a Comment